Is an exciting and challenging new career opportunity on your horizon? Join the Horizon Financial Bank team!
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management and strategic vision through the day-to day operations functions of the bank. The operations manager must have a detailed knowledge of bank operations to ensure efficient workflow, while achieving strategic bank goals and maintaining regulatory objectives.
- Develop and oversee efficient processes and flow between departments, while ensuring controls are in place to maintain the integrity of the bank systems.
- Analyze existing processes to determine necessary changes as well as communicate changes when appropriate.
- Work closely with bank outsourced vendors, including risk reviews, vendor management and BOD reporting.
- Assist in the coordination, selection and implementation of application development as it pertains to business technology, including but not limited to, core, teller and other retail delivery software.
- Serve on various committees and work closely with CEO, branch managers, IT manager and various department heads to develop and maintain efficient operating procedures.
Incumbent would be responsible for other duties as they relate to the bank objectives and this position, as the above listing is not comprehensive.
- Experience managing a bank operations department is highly recommended.
- Supervisory experience or equivalent work experience is necessary.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required. A professional and strong work ethic is essential.
HFB offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
For consideration, please submit a detailed resume to:
Horizon Financial Bank
Attention: John Vollmer
P.O. Box 7160
Bismarck, ND 58507-7160.
at the Devils Lake location
If you are looking for a career that offers a variety of duties, this is it.
This is a professional position which has extensive contact with
the public, customers and works closely with other staff members.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, be able to work independently,
be detail orientated and possess strong customer service and communication skills.
Interested applicants should send a resume to:
Horizon Financial Bank
Attention: Personnel Department
P.O. Box 880
Devils Lake, ND 58301
Applications may also be picked up in person at any of the bank locations.
Horizon Financial Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Member FDIC.